Radiant, long-lasting colour
The new Garnier Color Naturals is enriched with natural olive oil, protects your hair leaving it soft and silky. This unique cream formula gives natural looking colour from root to tip. It assures superior grey coverage and long-lasting colour. It allows you to lighten, darken or enhance your existing colour. The creamy mixture spreads easily and does not drip.
Developer Bottle (60ml) Colourant Tube Type III (40g)
Leaflet Gloves Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo - Normal Do you want stronger and shinier hair? Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo for Normal hair Nourishes the hair from the root.
Hair is strengthened from within.Wash after wash, this formula with active fruit concentrate, provides every level of the hair with fortifying actives that help strengthen the hair from within and improve shine on the outside.
Read carefully the instructions leaflet before application. One must always do a skin allergy test without fail 48 hours before each use of this product. Put gloves on.
Open cap of the Developer bottle ?. Pour the entire contents into a non-metallic bowl. Open the cap of the Cream Hair Colourant ? (seal to be pierced with the point in the cap) Squeeze the entire contents of the Cream Hair Colourant ? downwards into the plastic bowl. Mix the colourant and the developer with a hair colouring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
2. APPLICATION TO FULL HEAD
EASY METHOD FOR APPLICATION:
1. With a hair colouring brush, apply the mixture on dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, separating the hair strand by strand.
2. Spread the remaining mixture through the rest of the hair.
3. For full head application, cover the entire hair well with the mixture. For touch up application, concentrate solely on the grey or on the root areas.
4. Leave to develop for 30 minutes.
5. Throw away any unused mixture. Tip : Overtime, the cream may turn dark, due to exposure to air. Ignore, as this has no bearing on product performance and final colour result.
1. After 30 minutes of the development time, wet hair a little and gently lather for 1 minute.
2. Rinse well with water until the water runs clear.
3. TOUCH-UP APPLICATION
TOUCH-UP' is when you concentrate on applying colour on the roots of previously coloured hair, close to the scalp (grey or new natural hair growth).???